If you’ve developed a degenerative or chronic disease, there is hope you can improve your condition. Your body has an amazing ability to heal itself with the right factors present.
Many people are motivated to find a natural solution for their health issues and search the internet. They find a wealth of information, but the downside is there is much conflicting data on the internet and the search can become confusing.
There are some basic health concepts, which if followed can offer better health, such as:
- Give up smoking
- Reduce alcohol intake (if drinking in excess of 1 to 2 glasses of alcohol a day)
- Do more exercise
- Reduce refined sugar intake, and foods that quickly turn into sugar (simple carbohydrates)
- Eliminate processed foods, and eat more natural, whole foods (foods that are nutrient-dense)
- Increase amount of plant-based foods in your diet
- Eliminate exposure to environmental toxins, and chemicals and preservatives in foods.
These are just some basic ideas.
You do not have to be the effect of your genes. Nutrition can change gene expression and improve health and longevity.
Qgenics’ nutraceuticals are a result of many years of scientific research. This research has been conducted by a team of researchers and doctors throughout the world specializing in the prevention and long-term reversal of critical health conditions caused by degeneration of the body, such as metabolic disorders.
This research was driven by an interest in the interaction of nutrition and genes. Over the years, significant research has been done to identify genetically compatible plant sources of nutrition that support human health.
In a series of interviews, John Payne, Chairman and CEO of Purelife Health Sciences, shares some of the insights gained from this research. The Qgenics’ podcast episodes provide fascinating information and are easy to listen to.
Episode: Healing the Body from the Inside
- The continual attack of toxins on the body
- What a body needs to heal itself
- You can do something about your health issue
- The body retains a memory of wellness
- Whole foods versus processed foods
- What is a functional food
- What the World Health Organization says about diet
- Why we should eat what our ancestors ate.
Click here to listen to this podcast episode.